The Medical Team:
Three nephrologists ensure an effective presence during the various dialysis sessions. They participate in a specific guard list making them available 24 hours a day in case of emergency.
The Caring Team:
During your dialysis sessions, you will be in touch with the members of the following team:
- State-certified nurses provide medical prescription care and constant patient monitoring. Their role is also to answer your questions and provide you with all the information and advice you need for your well-being and the maintenance of your health.
- Caregivers to ensure optimal care.
The Medical and Administrative Secretariat:
- Four secretaries welcome you:
- Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm.
- Saturday from 8am to 6pm.
They are at your disposal for all the administrative formalities.
- An accounting manager – management – human resources, for the preparation of your charges and invoices.
Technical and Biomedical Service:
In order to obtain a high quality water essential for the realization of your dialysis, maintenance of the water treatment system and dialysis generators is entrusted to Fresenius Medical Care.
- A technician is on site during the dialysis and reachable 24h / 24h.
- Three maintenance workers manage the building.
- Cleaning ladies that ensure hygiene of the premises and serving snacks.
- Two security agents.